Wednesday, April 2, 2008

An enlightening day.

Hi everyone. Today I had a first for me. I went to see a Psychic. I had heard about her from my Yoga teacher,who was impressed with her ability.I am probably a normal sceptic,not ever having had an experience that would rate as out of the ordinary.
As I have said in earlier posts, I am at a crossroads with regard to my emotional health & feelings.Since my Mum died 2 years ago, I have felt that I am in emotional limbo. I could not get my act together or make any decisions about, where to go from here. After years of being a carer of children,husbands, & Mum. I have been in emotional" lock down",preferring to accept the" status quo",rather than to confront a new era in my life.I went, hoping to receive some guidance.
I am happy to report that I felt quite relieved to accept the reading that was given. It was almost spot on!I was a little tense,& not about to give too much information,in case it was all to do with psychological assessment & body language.
I can truly say that what was said was without prompting. What I have been told is very much what I knew inside, but found hard to accept. I am the master of my own destiny & all change is within me.
To my family, I can say that nothing was revealed about my daughter in Nova Scotia, or my son in Adelaide, but I was given information about my two children here in South Africa. Of course that will remain at my discression.
It was an enlightening experience,& left me with plenty to think about.I can only hope that what I learned I can put to good use for my own good.
On a lighter note, autumn is really getting a hold on things here. My pool is covered with leaves & I will spend much time in the next few days & weeks removing them.
Life is what you make it, so they say, or rather how you view it!
Bye for now Gilly.

1 comment:

Gill and Tony said...

Remember Gilly...
The mighty oak tree was once
a little nut that held its ground.
Love U xx