Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another sunny day in Africa.

Hello again.It's a Tuesday morning & I've just come back from my Yoga class. Wish it would get easier but everytime it hurts!My neighbour is busy building a new Yoga studio above the existing double garage.When it is finished, hopefully by May,it will be a lot nicer for all of us students. A wall of mirrors will be there to see all our faults & funny dangly bits!!
I am popping into town later to do a few bits & pieces. I will soon need to start planning our holiday in Australia,so want to check out the flight details first. We want to see my son Michael who lives in Adelaide ,as well as my sister who lives in Sydney.Like our holiday last year in Nova Scotia, it is going to be very different meeting up again with our grandsons as we haven't seen them since June 99.The youngest one was born there so he is absolutely new to us.
My daughter Hazel has just had a weeks holiday in Cuba,so I am looking forward to hearing all about that too.We enjoyed a very lazy Easter,but that is what breaks are for.
The weather is slowly turning into autumn,with a different kind of sunshine.I am not looking forward to the winter this year as it is predicted to be a very cold one this time.
With our power cuts looking like they will continue for a long time,it could become rather nippy!!

Hope everyone enjoyed the Easter break. Bye for now Gill.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Ooooh a wall of mirrors! That's pretty scary :O
Good luck with your Australian travel plans, I know Cheryl will be super excited once you book your tickets!!
Love & hugs
Hazel xx