Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Wall.




Hope that I can add some photos of the wall for further comment.Not a pretty site,would you agree.
We will continue our fight for our rights.
As my dear brother Tony say's ,'Get a life!!' Trouble is I am not Tony, & being female take things entirely to heart with the subsequent emptions. Anyway, enough of that. I had a lovely phone call from my dear daughter Hazel last night,wishing me a happy Mother's day for Sunday.
Now I must put all things of a disconcerting nature onto the back burner & look forward to our holiday starting friday. I hope that when we come home refreshed & full of the joys of autumn I can do another far happier blog. Bye for now Gilly Jones.

1 comment:

Gill and Tony said...

Gilly, you have quoted me out of context I think, but no matter. My Gill says that I'm very much in touch with my feminine side :) Have a really great holiday, and chill Gill. xx