Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New POST!!

Well hi there everyone, thought I'd better let you know that I'm still here. Just read your latest Heidi, & will soon read Hazel's to see if she has added anymore since her visitors. I did a long blog recently, only to find that there was a problem & it didn't publish. After all my efforts I was quite disheartened & gave it up as a bad job.
Been having more problems with our alarm system,but at last I am assured that now all is well.
Can't say that we enjoy being woken at 4.30 am, but was more worried when we found that the control room weren't aware of it!!
I had a lovely birthday made even more special by several phone calls from my family.When all is said & done one's family & friends are the best gift in the world.
The weather is slowly improving with signs of new life here & there. Daffodils in bloom & new growth starting on a quite a few plants.
John enjoyed his trip to Madagascar & is enjoying a new challenge.It's always better to be in at the start of something.Maybe I will get to see the country myself one day!
No new photos to add right now so this is a bit boring,but it's just to show that I'm still alive !!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

go get the laptop, we need more blogs from you.
lol