Wednesday, March 5, 2008

gillinbenoni.

Hi everyone or anyone, My name is Gill & I live in Benoni in South Africa. I am a young 60 year old,married to John for nearly 33 years.I have 4 children, all married now,who have given me 8 grandchildren. I am now living a life of domestic bliss, no more fetching & carrying! But lots of time to do exactly what I want. Trouble is, I don't really know what that is right now.
I have arrived at a stage of life that I always looked forward to with great anticipation. I now find that it's not all that it's cracked up to be.After years of devotion to Kids, Cats a house & Husband, I have found that I can't quite fill the gap anymore.I know that ideally ,I should think of doing Charity work or something like that which would fill my days with feelings of upliftment.
Sorry, not ready yet!! I do Yoga twice a week,walk 5klm's as often as I can,read the papers & do crossword puzzles. I used to knit,sew,do Tapestries,Jigsaw Puzzles, made my own curtains etc;
If you are my age you'll know what I mean. I used to love cooking too,especially when there were plenty of mouths to feed. Things change, & I know that I need to change too.Half of my family is overseas,in Nova Scotia, Australia, Spain & UK. ENOUGH ALREADY YOU MAY BE SAYING!!! That's off my chest for now, at least it's a start. This is just the beginning !!!!!!!!

No comments: