Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday morning again.

Well,don't weekends go fast.John & I went to a local flea market/antiques fair on Sunday.We enjoyed wandering around all the stalls,& having our lunch under the shade of some lovely old trees. We don't go to buy but just to keep our eyes open for anything unusual.Then it was back to the Sunday newspaper & the crosswords.
This morning I had an early walk,followed by a trip with Kevin,my son, to collect his vehicle from the panel beaters.I have made the trip 3 times before, but his vehicle was not fixed correctly,so it kept going back.I am hoping that this time will be the last!!
Work is progressing well next door where a Yoga Studio is being built above an existing double garage.It will mean that we will eventually have a rather large adjoining wall.As it's where I have my Yoga lessons,we can't complain,& when finished should make a very comfortable place to 'Get with it' It is still quite warm here,with the chance of thunder showers later. That would be very welcome as the garden has dried considerably since our last rain.
Time to go again as my son needs to use the computer. Bye for now Gill.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I love visiting flea markets even if it is just to have a look, sounds like you had a fun day. Poor Kevin :(
Cars can be so expensive but are a necessity for most of us to live normal lives. The repair and upkeep expenses can be such a pain in the bum!
Hazel xx