Friday, March 7, 2008

It's nearly weekend.

Hi again, it's me. The person with the "Empty nest syndrome!!" Yes, I was a bit over the top when I wrote my first blog,but heh, I need to get used to this new part of my life.
The weekend is nearly here ,at least in this part of the world.
I've done my walk for the day, had a pedicure,(I'm no rich Madam, but I find it hard to reach the little pinkies these days!!) Had a trip to the Chemist, to buy laxatives & Flaxseed oil,need I say more!.Opened up to my Yoga class,who said, quess what,"Look for some charity who could use your services!!!" So, It seems like this is up to me. No more talk but a bit more action.
Actually it was a very good day. I took the easy road for supper & bought a Pizza,but did make some consession & made a bread & butter pudding as well.
It's the old saying,"Life is what you make it". The weekend is all about taking time & making time,for what is important. So here goes for another chance at doing it right. Love you & leave you for now.Go for it girl !! God Bless.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Hey Mum! Nice surprise to see you writing a blog. I will look forward to reading it every week and finding out what you are up to :) It was great to skype the other day even though I did sound like a chipmunk!!
Love
Hazel xx